Dryer Fire in Yorkville, IL
These photos are an example of how a reasonable small fire can affect an entire home. This was a dryer fire that originally started in the basement of the home.
Smoke began to filter throughout the whole house affecting all levels. The smoke damage was so severe that the upstairs bedrooms needed to have all the carpets removed and discarded. All the contents from each of the rooms needed to be packed out and taken back to SERVPRO of Kendall County to be cleaned, as well.
The customer was very surprised at how much damage was caused by a relatively small fire. She was very happy that the trained technicians at SERVPRO of Kendall County had the knowledge and the experience to take good care of her.