Smoke Alone Can Do a lot of Damage To Your Business
Fire, smoke, and soot can affect anything in your business or home, from the structure to personal belongings. After a fire, contacting a cleaning professional may be the best decision you can make.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke:
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire.
- Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs can be more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
- Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme foul odor.
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.